Covered with a blanket of decadent dahlias and peonies, Dahling is our modern take on heritage botanical wallpapers. Inspired by Man Ray ‘rayograph’ photograms, each flower is taken from an original illustration of the fabulous Chelsea Flower Show blooms, drawn by our own artist, Melinda Marquardt. Printed on non-textured linen wallpaper, this design will last longer than any bouquet, decorating any home for years to come.
- Pattern Floral
- Featured Colours Pristine, White, Silver, Cream
- Composition 100% Linen, non-woven
- Width 72cm / 28.3"
- Horizontal Repeat 70.9cm / 27.9"
- Vertical Repeat 82cm / 32.3"
- Cleaning Vacuum brush
- uses Wallpaper
- Collection The Beaufort Collection
- Roll Length Sold by the metre/yd, min order 10m/11yd
- Repeat Info 1/3 drop