Florentine Zag Embroidery
Wandering the atmospheric streets of Florence, our artist Melinda Marquardt filled her sketchbook with drawings capturing the city’s ornate architecture. Evoking the colours and motifs of local chapel friezes, Florentine Zag is a playful take on the grand ecclesiastical style of fair Firenze. For this design, a motif from Melinda’s sketches has been painstakingly recreated in fine embroidery on the highest quality linen as well as printed on a linen wallpaper. Ideal for adding a touch of grandeur to the home.
- Pattern Embroidery
- Featured Colours Haze, Pink, Neutral
- Composition 100% Linen, 100% Acrylic embroidery
- Width 137cm / 53.9"
- Horizontal Repeat 6.7cm / 2.6"
- Vertical Repeat 20cm / 7.9"
- Cleaning Dry clean only
- uses Drapery
- Collection The Beaufort Collection