Kentia is a sumptuous linen, adorned with seven kinds of hand-guided embroidery. Its design is an evolution of designer Melinda Marquardt’s signature abstract botanical style, using the same techniques as her earlier Sugarbush textile. The Kentia palm itself arrived in London in the 1870s, becoming the last word in exotic status symbols. Queen Victoria even insisted on having them placed around her coffin, leading to a fashion for palm-filled salons at seances. Available in four vibrant colours, designed to coordinate with Mighty Jungle from the World’s End collection.
- Pattern Embroidery
- Featured Colours Autumn, Orange
- Composition 100% Linen, 100% Viscose Embroidery
- Width 137cm / 53.9"
- Horizontal Repeat 45cm / 17.7"
- Vertical Repeat 38.5cm / 15.2"
- Cleaning Dry Clean Only
- uses Drapery
- Collection World's End Collection