Mao Tai Cloth
Named for a town in Guizhou province, where tlan (spirits) still dance in sacred groves and wells, Mao Tai is a fine linen, digitally printed in the style of Yaoban tie-dye techniques. The pattern itself is inspired by a traditional Miao skirt from the Vale archives. This multipurpose fabric comes in seven rich colours, including the customary indigo tones favoured by Miao artisans.
- Pattern Tie-Dye
- Featured Colours Lagune, Aqua, Light Blue, Blue
- Composition 100% Linen
- Width 150cm / 59.1"
- Horizontal Repeat 45cm / 17.7"
- Vertical Repeat 39cm / 15.4"
- Cleaning Washable 30
- uses Multipurpose, 15,000 Martindale
- Collection World's End Collection