Adapted from a large abstract painting using a large bristle brush, Painted Strié is a soft cotton jacquard woven to capture every stroke in the original art work. At The Vale we believe that every metre of fabric is a piece of art for the home and the hand of the artist should be palpable in the final product. We work closely with our mills to ensure every detail is translated immaculately and the final product is the highest quality.
- Pattern Abstract
- Featured Colours Charcoal, Black, Grey, Silver
- Composition 100% Cotton
- Width 139cm / 54.7"
- Horizontal Repeat 68.5cm / 27.0"
- Vertical Repeat 30.2cm / 11.9"
- Cleaning Dry clean only
- uses Multipurpose, 30,000 Martindale
- Collection The Beaufort Collection