The inspiration for Kubb comes from the traditional Kuba cloth of western Africa. Originally this cloth is made using the leaf of the raffia tree which are hand cut, woven and dyed using fermented mud. Kubb utilises the primitive shapes and simple geometrics of the traditional Kuba cloth but in an updated and modern colour palette. The base cloth is a ribbed cotton screen printed with this season’s soft and liveable colours. This pattern is suitable for upholstery and coordinates well with Panamania.
- Pattern Geometric
- Featured Colours Chestnut, Brown, Earth
- Composition 100% Cotton
- Width 137cm / 53.9"
- Horizontal Repeat 68.5cm / 27.0"
- Vertical Repeat 90cm / 35.4"
- Cleaning Dry Clean Only
- uses Multipurpose, 60,000 Martindale
- Collection The Oakley Collection