Menkaure is a luxurious, printed linen fabric for upholstery and drapery that comes in four current colourways. A nod to the peaks of the Egyptian pyramids and the hieroglyphics carved within, and named after the ancient Egyptian pharaoh of the fourth dynasty whose pyramid is the smallest of the three main Pyramids of Giza, Menkaure boasts a large, geometric pattern that draws the eye in. But because the pattern was originally drawn in ink, and saturated with water before being turned into a digital print, there’s a softness to its shapes that makes this multipurpose fabric highly liveable.
- Pattern Geometric
- Featured Colours Forest, Olive, Fern, Green
- Composition 100% Linen
- Width 150cm / 59.1"
- Horizontal Repeat 31cm / 12.2"
- Vertical Repeat 37cm / 14.6"
- Cleaning Washable 30
- uses Multipurpose, 18,000 Martindale
- Collection The Hyde Collection