Acanthus leaves have long been an ornamental element in Roman architecture and interior design, the earliest known example being the Temple of Apollo Epicurius at Bassae (450-420 BC). Carved into stone throughout ancient Greece, particularly in Corinthian columns and friezes, and flowering from the crowns of great emperors, Tendril is a modern take on the vining motif. Backed in foil and rotary printed, this perennial wallcovering’s large-scale repeat coordinates well throughout the Hyde collection.
- Pattern Floral
- Featured Colours Sand, Beige, Neutral
- Composition 48% Cellulose Pulp, 30% Mineral Pigments, 15% Binder, 7% Polyester
- Width 68.6cm / 27.0"
- Horizontal Repeat 68.6cm / 27.0"
- Vertical Repeat 45.8cm / 18.0"
- Cleaning Wipeable, Clean Damp Sponge
- uses Wallcovering
- Collection The Hyde Collection
- Roll Length 10m/11yd
- Repeat Info Straight Match, Trimmed