Zig Zag Embroidery
Harnessing the rainbow of colours that converge at Souk Semmarine in Marrakech — the rows of vibrantly dyed babouches, the kaleidoscope of spices — and in a playful nod to the abstract shapes that emerge from traditional Moroccan weaving techniques, Zig Zag Embroidery amplifies the bright side of this collection. Identical to the Ziggy wallcovering in terms of its geometric repeat and dynamic colourway, Zig Zag is a natural linen embroidered with cotton that’s just the thing for making a playful drapery statement or adding pops of colour across coordinating cushions.
- Pattern Stripe
- Featured Colours Sand, Beige, Nougat, Neutral
- Composition 100% Linen. Embroidery: 100% Polyester
- Width 137cm / 53.9"
- Horizontal Repeat 44.83cm / 17.6"
- Vertical Repeat 19.5cm / 7.7"
- Cleaning Dry Clean Only
- uses Drapery
- Collection The Hyde Collection