Harnessing the rainbow of colours that converge at Souk Semmarine in Marrakech — the rows of vibrantly dyed babouches, the kaleidoscope of spices — and in a playful nod to the abstract shapes that emerge from traditional Moroccan weaving techniques, Ziggy amplifies the bright side of this collection. Printed on a grasscloth ground for organic texture, this whimsical wallcovering’s pattern was originally created with cuts of construction paper that were glued to the ground. Softened geometrics materialised, some that appear imperfectly perfect courtesy of the hand-cuts.
- Pattern Stripe
- Featured Colours Yellow, Beige, Nougat, Lilac, Lagune, Pink, Magenta, Purple, White, Light Blue, Blue, Green
- Composition 63% Cellulose, 11% Polyester, 12% Binder, 14% Others
- Width 90cm / 35.4"
- Horizontal Repeat 83cm / 32.7"
- Vertical Repeat 86.3cm / 34.0"
- Cleaning Wipeable, Clean Damp Sponge
- uses Wallcovering
- Collection The Hyde Collection
- Roll Length Sold by the Metre/Yard, min order 10m/11yds
- Repeat Info Straight Match, Untrimmed