Step into a world where nostalgia meets chic with Noreen Check and Shaw Stripe. Hand painted by creative director, Melinda Marquardt, this design pays homage to cherished memories with her grandparents, Noreen and Charles Shaw. Screen printed for that authentic hand-crafted touch, these designs receive a fresh update with shimmering layers of shellac ink and bold geometrics to offset traditional florals. These papers perfectly capture the nostalgia of their classic Marco Island home in the early 1990’s. Memories of dark wood panelling below muted floral wall-covering, big mauve bows holding back floral chintz drapery and vertical shutters swaying in the breeze of a ceiling fan under a popcorn ceiling and thick shag carpets underfoot. These were the holidays in which Melinda started to draw and paint. Her early artistic endeavours were encouraged and collected by Noreen under a fridge magnet for years. Bright red and pink Hibiscus grew all along the side of their house next to their dock. Melinda painted these beautiful flowers while her grandfather fished nearby. A heartwarming tribute, Noreen and Shaw embody both personal history and modern elegance.
- Pattern Floral
- Featured Colours Dune, Nougat, Chestnut, Brown
- Composition Non-Woven Wallpaper - 67% Cellulose Pulp, 9% Recycled Polyester, 24% Filler/Binder/Pigments
- Width 68.5cm / 27.0"
- Horizontal Repeat 68.5cm / 27.0"
- Vertical Repeat 91.4cm / 36.0"
- Cleaning Wipeable, Clean Damp Sponge
- uses Wallpaper
- Collection The James Collection
- Roll Length 10.1m/11yd
- Repeat Info Straight Match, Trimmed