With its wispy strands of linen woven in a subtle undulating fashion, Cirrus wallcovering is mellow from afar and hypnotic upon approach. Like the parade of cottony formations that share its name, Cirrus’ weft recalls these gossamer tufts, each pulled and stretched into intermittent strips of white.
- Pattern Textured wallcovering
- Featured Colours Willow, Light Green
- Composition 48.14% Polyester, 13.38% Linen, 25.34% Cellulose, 13.14% Additives
- Width 140cm / 55.1"
- Cleaning Vacuum Brush
- uses Wallcovering
- Collection The Sloane Collection
- Roll Length Sold by the metre/yard
- Repeat Info Free Match