Mao Tai Wallcovering
Named for a town in Guizhou province, where tlan (spirits) still dance in sacred groves and wells, Mao Tai is digitally printed in the style of Yaoban tie-dye techniques. The pattern itself is inspired by a traditional Miao skirt from the Vale archives. This paper-backed pure linen wallcovering comes in seven rich colours, including the customary indigo tones favoured by Miao artisans.
- Pattern Tie-Dye
- Featured Colours Lilac, Purple
- Composition 100% Paper-backed Linen
- Width 140cm / 55.1"
- Horizontal Repeat 45.5cm / 17.9"
- Vertical Repeat 39cm / 15.4"
- Cleaning Vacuum Brush
- uses Wallcovering, BS1, D0
- Collection World's End Collection
- Roll Length Sold by the metre/yd, min order 10m/11yd
- Repeat Info Straight Match