Panamania is influenced by a multitude of different cultures, objects and textiles. The original idea for the mask illustrations comes from Emberá masks that are woven by the Emberá tribe in the rainforests of Panama.
- Pattern Eccentric
- Featured Colours Neutral, Brown, Earth
- Composition Non-woven
- Width 73cm / 28.7"
- Horizontal Repeat 73cm / 28.7"
- Vertical Repeat 67cm / 26.4"
- Cleaning Wipeable, clean damp sponge.
- uses Wallpaper
- Collection The Oakley Collection
- Roll Length 10m/11yd
- Repeat Info Random